Skip To Content

You are here:  Student > Student Life > Residence Life > Residence Life Forms
Toggle Collapse Student Handbook
This is an ever-changing and evolving document. We in Student Development do our best to update our policies and procedures to best meet the needs of all residents and students. To stay up to date, please review this important document.
(.pdf, 5863K)
Toggle Collapse Residence Life Forms
The University of Mary Residence Life Agreement outlines the terms and conditions by which the university grants a student a license to participate in its on-campus residence life program. Each student is required to sign the agreement before moving into his/her on-campus student residence.

(.pdf, 162K)

After being away all summer, you might be a little fuzzy on what it means to live back on campus! Review this document for a refresher on how to have a successful year on campus.

(.pdf, 139K)

Lofts are available to rent from the University of Mary to use in the traditional residence hall rooms. The areas include North Hall, Boniface Hall, Saint Joseph and Saint Scholastica Halls. Lofts are not permitted in Greg Butler or Hillside Hall, as the loft blocks closet or entrance doors into the room. Personally constructed lofts are prohibited. Raised platform floors or other physical space alterations are not allowed in any of the residence halls or apartments.

(.pdf, 445K)

Bed bunking is available from the University of Mary to be utilized in all the residence hall rooms. As a friendly reminder bed bunking is a mutual request among roommates.

(.pdf, 165K)

As part of our Benedictine mission of hospitality, we do invite guests to stay on campus. In order to be respectful to the residential community, we do have some restrictions in terms of guests. Please review this form for more information. To start the process of having a guest, talk to an RA or RD and complete this form.

(.pdf, 70K)

Students who would like to cancel their residence life agreement with the university before the term of the agreement expires should familiarize themselves with the policy for cancellation in the agreement. Penalties may apply. Requests for cancellation should be submitted using the Request Early Cancellation of Residence Life Agreement form.

(.pdf, 93K)

The University of Mary requires traditional-age freshmen and sophomores to live on campus. Exceptions require approval from the vice president for Student Development using the Approval to Live Off-Campus form.

(.pdf, 453K)